Park Store Questions

Event registration

When does online event registration end for an event?

The online event registration window ends at 12 p.m. (noon) the day before a scheduled event.

May I register for an event at the park?

Maybe.  We recommend you register online because space is limited for many events and fill quickly. A spot may not be available the day of the event.

May I cancel my online event registration?

You may cancel your event registration online BEFORE 12 p.m. (noon) the day before the event and be issued a full refund. No refunds are issued for registrations canceled AFTER 12 p.m. (noon) the day before the event and for no-shows.

Will I be notified when the park cancels an event?

Yes. If the park cancels an event because of inclement weather or other reasons, we’ll send an e-mail notifying you of the cancelation. Your full refund will appear on your credit/debit card within 7-10 days. Every effort will be made to contact you as soon as we can, but we may have to cancel the day of the event during inclement weather. We’ll also call the telephone number you provided.


What credit/debit cards can I use?

Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Sorry, no checks. You may use OPRD gift certificates.

Can I buy these items at a park, or anywhere else?

Yes. These items are sold through Reserve America, or by calling 1-800-551-6949, and at selected state park locations.

How do I cancel my order?

If your item has not yet shipped: you may cancel your order for a full refund. Log in to your account and follow the prompts.

If you do not have an account, or if your item has shipped: Please email or call 1-800-551-6949.

What is the cost of shipping?

Shipping is included in the price.

How will my item be shipped?

USPS or UPS ground.

Day-use parking permits

Is buying these permits online the only way to get a permit?

No. We have a big network of sales agents.

  • Click here for a list of day-use parking permit agents.
  • Click here for a list of Oregon ATV permit agents.
Which parks require a parking permit?

26 of Oregon’s state parks require a day-use parking permit. People who walk or bicycle into a park do not need a parking permit, nor do people with a current camping receipt from any Oregon state park campground.

Will I receive a temporary parking permit for use until my permanent permit arrives?

Yes. You will receive a temporary permit to print and use. Print the temporary parking permit and place it on your vehicle dashboard. If you don’t, you risk receiving a citation when you park in a day-use parking fee area.

Your permanent hang tag permit should arrive within three weeks of purchase.

How long is my temporary permit valid?

30 days from the date you purchase it.

Can I cancel my order?

You may cancel your order before shipment for a full refund. For orders that have already shipped, here’s what we can do:

  • Park Day-Use Permits: We will gladly issue a refund for orders placed accidentally or for errors we committed. We will issue a replacement permit if your permit is damaged or if you didn’t receive it. Refunds are credited to the card used for the purchase.

Please submit your refund or replacement request within 30 days of your purchase and let us know the reason. You can do that by emailing or by calling 1-800-551-6949.

  • See ATV FAQ section for information regarding ATV permits.
May I purchase a day-use parking permit as a gift?

Yes. You can also include your own message, and have the permit shipped directly to the recipient, if you like. The prompts will appear in the checkout process. Choose the option to ship the item to a different address.

How do I display my day-use parking permit if I ride a motorcycle or drive an open vehicle?

You don’t have to display it in those cases. But keep it handy, in case you’re asked by a park official to present it.

ATV permits

What if my vehicle doesn't have a VIN (vehicle identification number)?

You can use a serial number (usually found directly on the motor) or description of the vehicle: color, number of seats, etc.

I am from out of state. Is my home state permit valid in Oregon?

Please visit the ATV Permit Page for a list of states that have reciprocity with Oregon.

What is the difference between an operating permit and an operator permit?

An ATV operating permit is the $10 sticker placed on the ATV itself and is renewed every other year. An operator permit is the safety education card that shows you’ve completed any required training.

Can I cancel my ATV permit order?

We regret that we are unable to offer any refunds or replacements for ATV cards after they ship. It’s the law. (OAR 736-004-0060)

Will I receive a temporary ATV permit for use until my permanent permit arrives?

Yes. The temporary ATV permit will be attached to your Park Store Receipt e-mail. Print the temporary parking permit and keep it with you when riding.  If you don’t, you risk receiving a citation.

What Happens if I don’t receive my permanent permit?

If you have ordered your permit within 90 days please e-mail

If your order is over 90 days old the cost for a replacement permit is $10.


Is there a privacy policy or terms and conditions statement for this site?

This site complies with Oregon E-government privacy policies and terms, which can be found here.